The Big Old Blighty Blag

Tales from "The Village"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cardiff, United Kingdom

Bought a house in a village in South Wales, have a reasonably nice view of tree-covered mountains all around. Still haven't found a better job... maybe next year...

Sunday, 10 June 2012

Well...

you don't log in for a while and when you do, you find that Blogger has changed beyond all recognition. I hate this. Facebook do it, Twitter do it, Zynga do it... it's really annoying. You spend ages getting things to look how you like and familiarising yourself with everything that is going on and how to use them to their fullest potential and the next thing is you find yourself having to do it all over again. Well, hear this. Blogger. I do not like it. Have you never heard the axiom "if it ain't broke, don't fix it."? We have this saying for a reason. This new editing page which is entirely white and pale grey is really hard on the eyes. Nasty. As soon as I find a blogging platform that suits me better, I am taking the Big Old Blighty Blag elsewhere. You heard it here first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home